Life is for the living. And in death, a funeral, a memorial service or other leave-taking ceremony allows us to truly honour, pay tribute to and celebrate the life of someone we love, respect and admire.
You, and the people you love, deserve to be remembered in ways that are a genuine reflection of how your life was lived. Whether it is a small, serene, intimate gathering of family or a grand scale send-off for someone with a large circle of connections whose life is to be lauded and celebrated – all things are possible.
Melbourne, and its surrounds, abound in places and possibilities when it comes to places to hold your loved one’s funeral. Places of worship across all denominations, cemetery or funeral home chapels fall into the traditional and expected places when planning for a funeral, memorial service or leave-taking ceremony. There are plenty of options to choose from in all the expected places from Ascot Vale to Armadale, Eltham to Elsternwick, Healesville to Hallam, Mornington to inner city Melbourne; Eastern suburbs to Western suburbs; Northern suburbs to the Mornington Peninsula.
If you want a funeral service in Melbourne, outside a place of worship, cemetery or funeral home environment new options are being identified and becoming available all the time. Funeral venue options in Melbourne grow all the time as people seek to explore new ways of celebrating and commemorating well lived lives that are meaningful and relate to the way in which a person’s life has been lived. Golf Courses, RSL Clubs, Function Centres, Town Halls, Sailing, Fishing and Life Saving Clubs – all the places where active communities join together to live their lives are wonderful places to farewell a loved one.
To find out what is possible in your local community or nearby, help is at hand.
Jacqui Chaplin, as an End-of-Life Commemoration Specialist
- advises on the range of options available for you to have your loved one taken into care after death and until their leave-taking
- discusses the range of traditional, modern, environmentally friendly and alternate options for death care, cremation or traditional or natural burial
- offers information and support for direct cremation or unattended burials
- supports you in deciding on the most appropriate ways to pay tribute to the life of someone you love whether they have lived for 5-days, 5-years, 50-years or 105 years; whether death was a result of illness, accident, or at the end of a well lived life
- finds a traditional or unique and interesting venue to hold a funeral or memorial or alternate leave-taking service that befits the person whose life is being commemorated and celebrated – holding a service at home is also possible
- plans, creates and delivers services to have a funeral remembered for all the right reasons
- explores possibilities for memorialisation during services as well as after the leave-taking service has been held
- is an expert at writing eulogies or life stories for you or a loved one
- recommends a range of ongoing support services and ways that artisans can help you remember your loved in meaningful ways
Planning a funeral, in Armadale or anywhere around Melbourne and its surrounds, that is different and offers you personalised funeral options for you or your loved one is much easier than you think.
If you are looking to have a loved one’s leave-taking service in a great funeral venue in Armadale, East Malvern, other inner suburbs, or anywhere in Melbourne call Jacqui on 0412-741-531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have just one life…
Independent Funeral Information | Life Story Collector & Writer | End of Life Tributes | Easier End of Life Experiences | Funeral Arrangements and Celebrancy
Just One Life… doing and designing dying and death differently and with dignity and distinction.
For more information on doing dying and death differently or to start thinking about how to handle a death of a loved one before you are overtaken by grief, organise a conversation with Jacqui today.
Call +61 (0)412 741 531 or email email@example.com
Jacqui Chaplin is a Lifetime & End-of-Life Commemoration Specialist (a funeral celebrant among other things) based in Melbourne, Australia. She loves capturing stories about the nature of life and being human, as well as, celebrating and commemorating well lived lives and lives that have ended. Jacqui has a passion for bringing the conversations that many of us find difficult to think about, let alone speak about, out in the open so we can see how our stories, values and beliefs influence our attitudes.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
providing service to all Melbourne suburbs and surrounds.